Blessed John Paul II


Our beloved Pope John Paul II finally beatified by Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of Divine Mercy 4:00pm Philippine time.

He deserves to be blessed for his love to the people. In return people also loved and devote our now Blessed John Paul II, anywhere in the world.

I feel so proud that our Blessed John Paul II visited our country while he is still alive. He even visited Iloilo before i was born, it was February 20-21, 1981 at Archdiocese of Jaro.

I wrote this blog as my remembrance on the day of Blessed Pope John Paul II beatification and as my offer for him to pray for us.

This is also the 1st beatification of Pope in my life. I feel so holy 2 days before the beatification as Jesus walked with me in a street in my dream. I know Jesus came down from heaven to personally beatify Pope John Paul II. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
free counters